Talking about QuickBooks desktop error QBWC1039, it can be seen in QuickBooks POS, when the user tries to connect with a third-party software using web connector. This error appears with the following error message:
- QBWC1039: If the QuickBooks company data file is not open…
- QBWC1039: This application does not have permission to access the QuickBooks company data file…
- QBWC1039: Unique Owner ID / File ID pair value required
- QBWC1039: Unable to add File ID to company file for this Application
- QBWC1039: There was a problem adding the application. Check QBWCLog.txt for details
There can be several reasons causing QuickBooks error QBWC1039, which we will be listing later in this post along with the fixes for the same. To know more, make sure to read the post till the end. You can also contact us at +1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with instant support and assistance.
Why do users face QuickBooks error QBWC1039?
The below can be reasons behind the occurrence of such an error:
- One of the basic reasons can be when QuickBooks company file is moved or relocated from the original location, the error code appears on the screen.
- Or if when you have already made several attempts to integrate the application.
- The user could end up in similar issue if the name of the company file is changed.
- In case of compatibility issues between the company file with the application.
- There can be a situation when the QuickBooks admin restricts integration of the third party application.
- Faulty removal of the third-party application or warehouse manager can also promote the QuickBooks error code QBWC1039.
Steps to fix the issue
The user can perform the steps related to Restoring the backup file to the previous location to fix such an error:
- At first, the user needs to click on the file menu in QB.
- And then click on open or restore the company and select to restore a backup copy.
- Now, open or restore the company file in QuickBooks
- After that click on the next option and then select the local backup tab.
- Also, click on next and browser backup company file.
- After that, select a folder to save the restored file.
- Also note that you need to save the file by a unique name and try not to overwrite the new company name.
- At last, open and save the restored company file.
Now that you know what steps can be performed to eliminate such an error. But if you continue to face such an error, then it is time for you to get in touch with our experts at QuickBooks customer support+1-888-351-0999and they will provide you with instant support services.
Read Also: postpuff