QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303 and H505 are few of the most frequent H series errors in QuickBooks that appear while you try to access the company file which is actually located on some other computer. This post will guide you to get rid of QuickBooks errors H101, H202, H303 or H505. QuickBooks error code H series error might appear due to various reasons that can be solved by some simple troubleshooting which we will discuss in this article.
You might need instant technical help to fix issues like H series errors – H101, H202, H303 and H505. Get in touch with QuickBooks enterprise support team at +1-888-485-0289. Our team is always ready to help you with the issues in QuickBooks.
What are QuickBooks errors H101, H202, H303 and H505?
QuickBooks H series error H101, H202, H303 and H505 appears in multi-client situations and are normal to occur. These errors are also encountered when you try to move the company file from one system to another that is when the company file is shared among the system.
What results in the occurrence of QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303 or H505?
QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303 or H505 usually appear when the company file is opened in multi-user mode.
Causes for QuickBooks error code H202:
- Company files might be present in the multi-user mode.
- QuickBooks might not be able to connect to the remote server.
- Hosting configuration might be wrong.
- Damaged .ND files.
- Incorrect configuration of .ND files.
- QuickBooks database server manager might conflict with DNS server.
- QB workstation might not be able to ping the Host computer.
- DNS configuration is not appropriate.
- QuickbooksDBXX services have not started yet.
Causes for the occurrence of Error code H505:
- Company file might not be located on the computer.
- Hosting configuration might be incorrect.
- Damaged QuickBooks files.
- Firewall blocking QuickBooks.
Some common reasons for QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303 or H505:
- Some QuickBooks service might not open.
- Wrong hosting configuration settings.
- Damaged QuickBooks installation.
- Firewall ports are not properly set up.
- The QuickBooks file might not be able to communicate with the server.
How does QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303, H505 look like?
- Occurrence of this error might crash an active window.
- System might crash repeatedly.
- You will see an error message on the screen.
Things to remember:
QuickBooks should be installed on the server with the proper license. If QuickBooks is not there on the server then you won’t be able to use the company file in the multi-user environment. You can download and install QuickBooks from the Intuit website.
How to fix QuickBooks H series Error H101, H202, H303, and H505?
Solution: Download and install the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
Making sure QuickBooks is installed on the server so that QuickBooks multi-user mode can be used.
Next, download and install the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
Click the QuickBooks file doctor icon in the file menu.
Find out the QuickBooks company file on the server locally.
- Click on the icon – Check your network and continue.
- On the host system, select the Server icon.
- Select yes when prompted to share the folder.
Gets quick support in fixing QuickBooks H series Error H101, H202, H303, and H505, call QuickBooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289 .
Related Blog: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 343?