QuickBooks Online has been helping many businesses manage their accounting needs. Sometimes users may not be able to access it because of QuickBooks’ online login issue in Chrome. Generally, this issue is because of some changes made by Intuit to enhance the safety of user data. Other possible reasons include glitches in your system or problem with your internet connection.
Facing problems with QuickBooks online login? Go through this blog for easy solutions or reach out to an expert at +1(855)-856-0053, and they can fix it for you.
Causes for QuickBooks Login Problem
There are four major reasons for QuickBooks login problems, including technical glitches and issues with your browser. Those reasons are:-
- There was some error while logging out the previous time.
- Someone has logged into QuickBooks online from a different system or location using the same sign-in credentials.
- Firewall or Antivirus is preventing access to QuickBooks Online.
- Old history or cache is hampering Google Chrome’s performance.
Solutions for QuickBooks Online Login Issue in Chrome
The major solutions for the QuickBooks Online login issue in Chrome revolve around changing your chrome settings and deleting old history and cache. Let’s look at these solutions in detail
Read More: QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
Method 1- Creating Additional Chrome User
One way to fix QuickBooks Online login issues involves creating a new chrome user and then logging into your QBO profile through this user. These are the steps you need to follow:-
- Run Google Chrome and tap on profile in the upper right corner.
- Click on Manage People.
- Now click on Add person.
- Give it a name and select a photo.
- Tap on Save and a new window will open asking you to turn on the sync.
- Set it up as your preference.
- No click on the Profile button and select the newly created user.
- Now try to login into your QBO account through this profile.
Solution 2- Delete Old History and cache file
Google creates cache files every time you visit any website. It is done to load the web pages faster next time you visit them. Damaged cache files or your history data can lead to QuickBooks online login issues in Chrome. Follow these steps to delete your history and cache files:-
- Run Google Chrome and tap on three vertical buttons in the upper right corner.
- Select history and tap on Clear browsing data.
- Now tick mark all three boxes appearing on your screen.
- Set the time range to All time.
- Finally, tap on Clear Data.
- Now rerun QBO and log into your account.
Solution 3- Change the Browser You Are Using
Try using a different web browser to access QuickBooks Online, as it’s possible that your current browser isn’t compatible with QBO. The following is a list of browsers that are compatible with QBO:-
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari 11 or newer. (Only Mac users)
So this has been all about the QuickBooks Online Login Issue in Chrome. We hope you are now aware of what you need to do when you face it. If you are still unable to log into your profile, contact an expert at +1(855)-856-0053 and they will guide you on what you need to do.