How to Secure Social Media Account – We know that you are not among them and instead of doing harm, you believe in taking precautions. So, still reading this post.
We also come straight to the issue without talking much and know some useful Social Media Security Tips which will be useful in protecting your social media account from being hacked. And will keep your social media account safe.
How to Secure Social Media Account
Create Different Email IDs
Keep the email ID used for social media accounts different from the personal email ID. Do not work with the same email ID for both tasks. Anyway, an email id is generated free of cost. Therefore, do not be lazy in this work.
- You must be thinking that why should you make your social media and personal email id separate?
- So tell us that you are taking a big risk. If you do this, then along with your social media account, your personal life can also be disturbed.
- Once a social media account is breached, your personal data and information will be with the hackers.
- You can get the best digital marketing course from the best digital marketing institute in Rohini…
Don’t use Remember Password
When you log in to a social media account by entering your username and password, the browser asks to save this information for you. And we allow it without reading it.
- The advantage of this is that whenever you log in to this account, you will not have to enter the password.
- But, this feature does not delay turning into inconvenience.
- If another user accesses your device and you have saved the passwords of Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, then you will not be able to stop them from accessing them.
- These small cyber security tips are very useful, definitely use them and do not allow the browser to save login details. You do it yourself.
Delete browser history
If you have logged into Facebook or other social media accounts in a friend, neighbor or any other device then do not forget to log out immediately after work is over.
After logging out, you must clear the browser history. That means you don’t have to leave any residue. All browsers have an option to delete browsing history. So, whatever browser you use. Go to its menu and delete the history.
Useful Tip: To use the Internet on devices other than your device, you must use the Incognito/Private Browsing Feature. Your search history will not be saved. You can Learn the best social media marketing course in Delhi …
Different accounts, different passwords
For convenience, most users use the same password for all social media accounts. Which is a huge omission and calls for cyber threats.
This small mistake of yours is enough to hack all social media accounts. Suppose, if someone comes to know your Facebook password, then there is every possibility that he can use that password to access your other accounts like Twitter, Insta account, Tiktok account as well.
Password does not make any difference if your same platform is different.
Therefore, be careful. Use different passwords for different accounts. And make your shield of protection one layer thicker.
In this post, we have learned about Secure Social Media Account Tips and how to How to Secure Social Media Account from hackers… If you have any confusion or question related to this post please ask in a comment …
You may also like: Advantages of CSS | How to learn CSS