Canon ij printer is an all-in-one solution for many works that you can easily master the process of setting up using ij.start.canon and get a better experience. The official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals as well as information on functions and additional. What’s more on ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon IJ set-up that are required for the complete Canon setting up procedure. So check out the more steps below.
Create an Canon inkjet printer – ij.start cannon
Follow the most popular and simple steps to get started setting up your Canon ij printer, check below;
- Then, you need to open your system for example, a laptop or PC.
- Connect your Canon printer with the system either wired or wireless (If you own an wireless Canon device)
- Thirdly, open a browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and be patient for Canon website to open . It will walk you through different ways to proceed.
- Click the Configure icon and open a new window to ask you for an identification number.
- Enter the Canon model’s serial number. press Enter and then download the software.
The complete installation guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the instructions below and set up your Canon printer.
- Download software – Go to ij.start.canon to download this driver. Canon driver.
- Install and select the connection type Double-tap on file and select either wireless as well as USB connection.
- Turn on the Canon printer – Press the button that turns on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – When you have the wireless connection, press on and hold down the alarm until you connect.
- Green and blue lamps flashing If you notice this type of situation, it is a sign that the printer is connected to WiFi.
- I agree with the conditions to install and install. Read and agree to the terms of licence that Canon setup to install.
- Finish The Canon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
How to Set Up Canon IJ Printer with USB –
If you’re not able to locate your Canon printer after visiting official sites or another alternatives, you could use USB to connect the Canon ij printer. Additionally, you can go to ij.start.cannon to seek assistance;
- Be sure to have a USB cable.
- From the web browser visit the ij.start Canon website and select setup network connection via USB.
- Then wait until you get the Canon software software to attach your printer to PC via an USB cable.
- Click Next to download the driver for your printer . Then determine if you wish to connect your printer to a specific network.
- After that, tap YES and then press the Complete button. You will then be able to jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and download the driver from ij.start.canon site.
- Now, go to Device settings Next, go to LAN settings and then select the connection.
- Download Canon drivers, cartridges for inkjet printing and then check the connections to your device.
- Configure your Canon printer , and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Installation On Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how you connect your IJ Start Canon Printer to a Windows PC wirelessly:
- The first step is that you must download and install the printer driver by visiting the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- The next step is you must turn off your Canon printer and make sure you have it connected with your power button.
- Next, open the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded files of driver setup to open it in Windows.
- Next, press”Next.” Now, click the “Next” button till the time you see an option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select the “Wireless Setup” option, then go to the Canon printer screen, and tap on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Select the device settings and tap the “OK” button.
- Then, choose Device Settings and LAN Settings, following the sequence given and press”OK” to confirm “OK” option.
- Then, go to LAN settings > wireless LAN Setup. Then, press “OK”. After that your printer will start searching for the access point.
- Check that your Wi-Fi router is active. If it’s turned on, the flash lamp will blink in the printer.
- After that, the list of network will appear on the screen. You will need choose the Wi-Fi service you want to connect to from the list. after that, click “OK.”
- In the next step, you’ll be asked for your WPA/WEP security key (Wi-Fi password). Input the correct password into the field provided and select “OK.”
- Within a few minutes, your printer will directly connect to your Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
- Congratulations! The Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly installed on the Windows system. Now, your printer is prepared to print professional quality documents.