Do you want to know about the QuickBooks error code 3371 and status code 11118 fixing method? It is the most problematic error encountered in the QuickBooks application. The primary reason for this error to appear on the screen is when you activate your QuickBooks for the first time, and due to a problem in the configuration, instead of opening the application, it shows the QuickBooks error 3371 and status code 11118.
So today in this blog, we will be talking about this annoying error 3371 along with its specific details and some usual methods that can be useful in standard practice to terminate the error list of precautions that you should take installing the QuickBooks application for the first time without facing any annoying error 3371.
When you try to run the QuickBooks application after installing it for the first time, there can be a possibility for you to get error 3371 and status code 11118. This error has unique message information that says
[Error 3371, Status Code – 11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files
When you see this message, there is the option below of pressing OK. When you click that button, you get up for the notification of message:
QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This may be due to an invalid software license. Insert the QuickBooks CD into your computer and then reinstall the software. If you encounter the problem again, contact technical support.
This message also has an Ok button below it. When you click on that, the notification will disappear, and there is no further solution; however, the error is still there.
In addition, it is important for you first to understand the reason behind the error and the precautions you should take to avoid getting such an irritating error.
What Reasons For Getting Error 3371?
As per Intuit, it is essential to have license information available on the hard drive to install the QuickBooks application. By chance, if you purchase the pirated series or hard drive that has the QuickBooks software and there is no authentic license available for configuring the QuickBooks software to work. Or, in another case, if your license is expired or corrupted, you may forget QB error 3371. So it is crucial to eliminate this kind of problem to enjoy QuickBooks services easily. Now we will be talking about several reasons that can stimulate error 3371
- Suppose the major component of the QuickBooks desktop is damaged or unavailable in the drive due to the insufficient availability of required files or licenses. In that case, the QuickBooks application won’t Run even after correct information.
- dat is an installation file that is important for the application to activate. If the spoil is corrupted or unavailable, you won’t be able to start the QuickBooks, and you will definitely find error 3371.
- Suppose a system has an outdated window or pirated antivirus due to the external corrupting files available. If you try to open QuickBooks, it will contain some essential data required for QuickBooks to function.
We want to address the necessary precautions before proceeding to the solution for this error 3371.
- Suppose a window is not correctly updated or installed. In that case, there can be a more significant possibility of failure in the solution process to ensure that you have a perfect version of a particular window on which your system is running.
The Troubleshooting Procedure for error code 3371 status code 11118 for QuickBooks
Troubleshooting # 1: Window OS Update
First and foremost, you should verify that the system has the latest windows with default configuration; if not, follow these steps.
- Begin with pressing the window button on the keyboard
- Next, you have to choose the all-program option in that list.
- Scrolling a little down, you will find an option of Windows update; you will open this option, and you will see a window update setup in which your system will inform you if there is any new update available in your Windows.
- If there is a new update available, then install the update and restart your system.
That will generally eliminate error 3371.
Troubleshoot #2: QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Download and install the QuickBooks tool hub application from Intuit.
- Run the scan to diagnose the error
- The software will detect the double 371 error file and promote you to an option to fix this error.
- Click on the option “3371 Error Fix”.
- In the end, Click
The 3371 error code is very problematic. If you use the QuickBooks software for the first time, you will probably get Error 3371. If these troubleshooting methods are not helping you, you can reach our Axpert Advisors team at 1-800-615-2347 without hesitation.
We have some excellent technical engineers that are always available to give you the best service in rectifying your problems regarding QuickBooks errors and providing the best solution. You can directly reach us by ringing this number or sending your situation to our mail ID.